A reputed builder has a great demand for his projects and it is mainly due to the fact that they are able to provide quality work to their clients. The buyers do not mind paying more money to buy a property developed by a reputed property developer. This is because a reputed builder has all the necessary approvals in place and when you buy a property from them, you get a 100% genuine deal. In order to construct a building on a particular site, it is important for a builder to have certain important sanctions and approvals from the respective authorities. If a builder constructs a building without getting such approvals then it might invite a lot of penalties in future which will surely trouble the occupants.
If you are interested to know about this approval procedure in detail, you can go through the discussion below:
- The first and the most important step for the builder is to get title clearance for the plot or the land. This approval certificate ensures that the property is very much marketable and is clear from all sorts of disputes. This document helps a buyer to understand if the property is free from all ownership related disagreements.
- Due to increasing urbanization, the government has given due permissions to convert an agricultural land to a non-agricultural land which can be later used for constructing residential or commercial buildings. However, due approvals need to be taken from the State Ministry of Urban Development. This land Clearance Certificate is absolutely necessary as without it, you cannot construct buildings on such lands.
- The builder also needs a Zonal Clearance Certificate from the local authority. The Revenue Department under the provisions of the Local Body Acts provides the Ownership Certificate. The Planning Board and the State town Planning Authority, after checking the city development details forwards the proposal of the builder to all the concerned authorities present in a particular city. In order to construct a building on a particular site, it is necessary for a builder to get this Zonal Clearance Certificate.
- The next important step is to get a Building Approval. In order to get this, you have to get the Building Permit and the Building Plan sanctioned from the respective authority. Under the Building approval Plan, the Building Plan and the Layout Approval has to be sanctioned.
- Once the construction is completed then a Completion Certificate is issued. This Certificate ensures that the builder has completed the construction of a particular building as per the sanctioned plan.
- The builder should also be able to get approval from the respective authorities for the installation of the basic amenities like gas, electricity, water supply etc.
- The last and the final Certificate that a builder needs to get is an Occupancy Certificate. In order to get this certificate, you need to first send a proposal to the local authority who forwards it to the other concerned authorities who finally grant this certificate.
If you are a resident of Delhi and want to buy property here, do get it from one of the best property dealers in Delhi. This will help you to get a property with all the necessary approvals and thereby enjoy a hassle free life in future.