India in the recent times is experiencing an increase in the demand for homes in well- developed townships. Most of the metros and other large cities in India have seen an exceptional level of saturation, and thus the integrated townships provide logical solution to home seekers. Integrated townships are seen as mini self-sustaining cities, on the fringes of big cities as they offer important facilities such as education, housing, shopping, healthcare, commercial centers etc. in a comparatively small area. Ghaziabad is one of the areas where the concept of integrated townships has become quite popular. These townships are preferred by individuals looking for a house as well as corporate firms looking to expand their businesses by opening branches.
So, if you are one of those interested in investing in an upcoming township in Ghaziabad; then go through the below-mentioned points to understand the benefits of living in an integrated township:
- These types of townships offer all the facilities of a city as you can get everything within your reach. Starting from hospitals to schools, all the facilities are well within reach.
- Parks, open spaces, jogging tracks, landscaped gardens and play areas offer the best living experience. All these contribute to enhancing the life and work balance.
- The elements of entertainment hubs, corporate outlets and shopping complexes are brought together under a single roof, so you can enjoy everything while staying in the integrated townships.
- Integrated townships have state-of-the-art infrastructure and come complete with facilities that enable rainwater harvesting, waste management as well as uninterrupted power supply.
- Security is one of the biggest concerns today for almost all families, especially for those with older people or young children at home. However, with the integrated township you do not need to worry about this anymore. This is because they have electronic security systems installed which work round the clock in addition to security guards at every gate.
- Round the clock water and power facility as well as the opportunity to avoid the urban chaos such as traffic and conveyance problems has made living in an integrated society a different experience altogether.Compared to the apartments in standalone buildings, those within the integrated townships offer
- Compared to the apartments in standalone buildings, those within the integrated townships offer better return on investments. They also offer high rental yields to the property owners.
Thus, these townships not only help in meeting the demands of commercial and residential spaces but they also cater to the demands of major urban centers across the country and also raise the quality of life with the best in class amenities and facilities.
The young buyers have higher lifestyle expectations and they are also familiar with global living trends, thus, the integrated townships seem to be the best solution for them. This is why; developers are coming up with more number of integrated townships not only in metros but also in tier II cities, to attract the home buyers.
Therefore, it can be said that integrated townships aim at offering high-quality reasonable housing solutions for the young buyers and wealthy working population and at the same time they are also promoting the walk- to- work concept.