When opting for a real estate property, buyers often find themselves in a dilemma when it comes to making an investment in a real estate space – particular when deciding on whether they would prefer to invest into a commercial space or a real estate space. With the introduction of the new multi-use commercial cum residential buildings and real estate properties, this is no longer a concern.
But the question is that how exactly a residential space can be converted into a bustling commercial hub, especially when residents are likely to get disturbed by all it? That can be done by developing a commercial cum residential building. Here’s how it manages to strike a balance between the two, along with some of the prime features governing the building functionality –
- Thick walls to separate the commercial section from the residential area of the building
- Highly efficient state-of-the-art security measures to allow smooth functioning of the two aspects of the building
- Facilities like 24×7 power backup and clean water supply is provided to all in the compound
- The facilities are well connected through a number of useful connectivity options
- Round the clock maintenance services ensure that the facility is always well looked after
A few distinct advantages of owning a residential cum commercial space
It can be rightfully stated that a residential cum commercial space is intuitively designed and fulfills both purposes effectively. Let us take into consideration some of the key advantages of this particular real estate space: –
- Effectively fulfills both residential and commercial requirements
- Allows efficient management designs for both
- Able to provide commercial usage options at the ease of one’s residence
It is no doubt that a residential cum commercial real estate space is a great way to enhance commercial productivity, while allowing the denizens to be within easy reach of the space.