If you are looking to invest in property in the upper northern region of India, you should consider Mohali. The place is gradually beginning to transform into the most eyed destination for property buyers as architectural planning in the form of planned roads, structural development, and space designing is gaining prominence.
If you are wondering why there is an increase in demand for 3 BHK flats in Mohali, here are a few reasons.
Proper and Effective Planning
When the Punjab Government made the decision to transform cities so that they are on par with the world, Mohali was one of them. This led to the creation of Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) so that the real estate development and its activities can progress in a rapid manner. Large amounts of funds have been allotted by the state government for the development and growth of advanced interstate bus terminus, 24/7 power and water supply, and extensive freeways that connect with Chandigarh.
The Growth of Information Technology
Mohali is home to some renowned IT and telecom companies. In fact, at Knowledge Park in Mohali, Infosys, an IT giant, is putting together a 50-acre campus. This campus is said to possess a capacity of around 5,000 employees.
The Center for Health and Education
Mohali is home to many campuses. This includes the Indian School of Business (ISB), the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISE), the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) as well as the Army Institute of Law. Besides this, the National Institute of Nano Technology and National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute have been set up. With many health institutes in the process of being developed in the city, there is no doubt that Mohali is gradually becoming a hub for education and health.
The Wide Availability of Residential Choices
Many people flock to Mohali for real estate deals because there is a wide availability of 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats. For those looking for luxury living, there is also the presence of condos and luxury villas.
There are many other reasons that attract buyers to invest in flats in Mohali. Take a look at them:
- The buildings and structures built in this city are earthquake-resistant.
- Schools, supermarkets, and community centers are in close proximity to residential areas.
- The city is connected closely to Chandigarh while ensuring fast accessibility.
- All-around security no matter what time of day or night so that you could feel safe.
- There are theme-based parks constructed by global planning experts.
- You experience the best of both worlds and live healthy as rich green regions are designed seamlessly into the landscape of the city.
- The advent of the international airport in Mohali will also provide a rise in many young professionals shifting to this city since information technology and job opportunities will improve.
This is a great time to invest in 3 BHK flats in Mohali as they come with many benefits. Almost all of the flats are available at affordable rates. All in all, the best living experience that is too good to be true is found in this city so it’s best to book your flats in Mohali right away when the opportunity to do so is still within your grasp.