Real Estate developers are always trying to offer something innovative to the buyers in terms of luxury, facilities as well as comfort. This is how the fully furnished apartments have come into the picture. As the name suggests, these apartments come with required furniture items, upholstery as well as kitchen and bathroom fittings. This trend is also becoming quite popular in the rental market as most owners are giving out completely furnished flats on rent to the tenants.
So, as a buyer what should you go for- a furnished apartment or an unfurnished property?
Advantages of Fully Furnished Apartment
- The most significant advantage that this type of apartment offers is that you do not need to invest money on a number of expensive furniture pieces or other essentials for the home. Usually, the furnished homes include state of the art amenities so that residents can experience luxurious living.
- Also by opting for furnished homes, you save on the amount that you may have had to spend on the designing and decoration of the interiors. Usually when people shift to a new house, they hire interior designers to know where to place the furniture and other fixtures and how to utilize the entire space well so that it can enhance the beauty of the space. Since all these things are already done in the furnished apartments, you do not need to spend money on this.
- Also, since you do not need to pack the furniture items from your previous home, shifting to the new furnished apartment becomes all the more an easy task. Also, as a result of this you can save a lot of time and money as you do not need to hire the packers and movers for the shifting.
- Staying in a furnished apartment is advantageous as you can get all the latest designer furniture items at a very reasonable price rate. Builders often have tie-ups with various furniture manufacturers so they can procure the latest models and designs to furnish their apartments.
So, now that you know the advantages of opting for a fully furnished apartment, it is also important that you know the advantages of staying in an unfurnished property so you can make an informed decision about choosing one.
Advantages of Unfurnished Apartment
- The unfurnished apartment does not include the furniture items but as the owner of the property you get the liberty of decorating it or customizing it as per your wish. Also you can go for furniture items that have multi- functional usage such as sofa cum bed which can be used by the day for sitting purpose and can be used at night as a bed to sleep.
- The price of the unfurnished apartments is a bit lesser than that of the furnished apartment since it does not include the cost of the furniture items. So, if you want to save money on the cost of property, you can opt for the unfurnished apartment.
After going through the above mentioned information, you will be able to make an informed decision as to which one to buy?—?an unfurnished flat or furnished flat in Noida or any other Metro city where you may be planning to settle down.