The primary beneficiaries of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme are the people who live in slum areas and come under the poverty line. The LIG, MIG and EWS categories living in Ghaziabad urban establishments can now get financial assistance through the PMAY scheme to afford a Pucca house in housing projects. The eligible citizens of India can apply through both online and offline modes to avail these benefits. While applying for the PMAY project in Ghaziabad, the beneficiaries will have to provide the supporting documents to prove their eligibility. Failing or misinformation of the documents in the application form will be a cause for rejection.
Here are the documents required to apply for PMAY scheme benefits:
- Ethnic group classification Proof has to be submitted.
- Self-declared, Income certificate whether a person belongs to EWS/LIG/MIG. The income certificate will be taken as the proof that the family falls under the eligibility.
- Unique Identification certificate such as Adhaar No, Pan Card, MNREGA No, Driving License, Voter Card. The government issued cards will only be accepted for Identity verification. The applicants have to provide the entire family identification proofs.
- If applicant income is below taxable Limit, they need to submit, Self-Affidavit Income Certificate. This certificate should be stating which everyone in the family members annual household income is below the taxable limit.
- Address Proof of the applicant ( again the government proof should only be provided).
- Proof of category indicating whether applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Minority. (The caste certificate from the respective authorities has to be provided)
- Proof of Income, Salary Certificate, Salary slip or other Income proof. The applicant can upload their last 6 month Bank Accounts statements to show their income status.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate as of Housing society or Skilled Authority).
- If the salary of annual household is taxable they have to provide the recent I.T. Returns/Form no 16, if applicable/I.T Assessment Order.
- Also, the accepted plan of Construction from the regulating authorities has to be submitted to know that the housing unit is built under the compliance.
- The contract for construction with Developer/ Builder. For availing financial assistance the final cost of construction certificate provided by the builders has to be provided. In case of the addition to the existing house the improvement cost, repair cost, and Extension cost can also be included in the form.
- Assessment certificate from the official Valuer.
- An affidavit from the recipient that either he or she or any of the family unit members do not possess a pucca house.